What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Passion For Power - Classic Indoor Motor Show, Eventcity

Old posts and threads for past Events live here ,please feel free to have a nosey.
Speedy
Epic Poster

Passion For Power - Classic Indoor Motor Show, Eventcity

Postby Speedy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:10 am

April 6th / 7th Indoor Event

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/forums/t/52428.aspx

Cheshire & North Wales having a four car stand and looking for good cars that are available.
1989 Fresh import with 30,000 km, Maruha Four Pot calipers, 270mm disks, Rose jointed drop links, Uprated ARB's, MeisterR CRD Coilovers, Rota wheels, LSD, Zoom console, Maruha Alternator, Jenvey ITB's, Megasquirt ECU
1st Modified Class Bristol OC Spring Rally
2nd Weston Park April 2017
1st 'Modern Classic' Stafford Castle Classic Show July 2018
3rd 'Best Japanese Classic' Tatton Park Aug 18
1st Modified Class Ragley Hall OC National SEP 18
1st Easter show Weston Park 2019
2nd 80's class Newport Easter show 2019

2011 2.0 RC Sport Tech in Aluminium, Smart Top.
Black Bullet
Just Run In

Re: Passion For Power - Classic Indoor Motor Show, Eventcity

Postby Black Bullet » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:24 am

Wayne, Carole is giving it a go sent the pics off to try and get one of the 4 places. She did manage a drive at the weekend, ''Top Down'' :confusion-confused: over The Cat and Fiddle -2 :auto-layrubber:

Ric
Speedy
Epic Poster

Postby Speedy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Black Bullet wrote:Wayne, Carole is giving it a go sent the pics off to try and get one of the 4 places. :auto-layrubber:

Ric

Congratulations on your place to show your lovely motor at Event City, TC and I organise the event together and are looking forward to a great weekend. :obscene-drinkingcheers:

I have entered my Red un hope I get it all back together in time :doh: :pray:
1989 Fresh import with 30,000 km, Maruha Four Pot calipers, 270mm disks, Rose jointed drop links, Uprated ARB's, MeisterR CRD Coilovers, Rota wheels, LSD, Zoom console, Maruha Alternator, Jenvey ITB's, Megasquirt ECU

Black Bullet
Just Run In

Postby Black Bullet » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Speedy wrote:
Black Bullet wrote:Wayne, Carole is giving it a go sent the pics off to try and get one of the 4 places. :auto-layrubber:

Ric

Congratulations on your place to show your lovely motor at Event City, TC and I organise the event together and are looking forward to a great weekend. :obscene-drinkingcheers:

I have entered my Red un hope I get it all back together in time :doh: :pray:

Good Evening Ian (Speedy),

I/We are chuffed. As I am sure Wayne will have told you it really is Carole's Car but I have for some unknown reason grown attached to it and like to call it mine. I have a very understanding wife. They really are great little cars and we are looking forward to show her off.

Have booked the Travel Lodge for Friday and Saturday (unfortunately missed the deal) looking forward to the weekend and plenty of :obscene-drinkingcheers: and :laughing-rolling:
Speedy
Epic Poster

Postby Speedy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Black Bullet wrote:
Speedy wrote:

Ric

Good Evening Ian (Speedy),

I/We are chuffed. As I am sure Wayne will have told you it really is Carole's Car but I have for some unknown reason grown attached to it and like to call it mine. I have a very understanding wife. They really are great little cars and we are looking forward to show her off.

Have booked the Travel Lodge for Friday and Saturday (unfortunately missed the deal) looking forward to the weekend and plenty of :obscene-drinkingcheers: and :laughing-rolling:

I also have a Mk3 and 'gave' it to Sue and we call it ours or mine when it needs filling and taxed etc. Looking forward to the event it was great last year especially as I got best Japanese Classic and a highly commended for the stand.

TCat
Just Run In

Postby TCat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Last year at Eventcity............we gotta better last years as the std was very high.

Phil Wypers SC Mk2

This one for Wayne "back to basics"
Stunning
Speedy Ian's buddies at the Caravan Club
I'd sell the wife and kids for one of these....................hubcap maybe !!!
Waynes bezzie mate in the white t-shirt lol

Canteen

Do you think I could put a claim in to OC for one of these at the shows?

Smiler speedy getting a 1st for best Japanese classic

And me getting trophy for putting up with you lot :handgestures-thumbup:
TC
AC Cheshire N Wales MX-5 OC
General Dogsbody.
True red Mk3 and wanna be diff.
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Nice one Paul, some nice shots there.
We like pics.
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
Speedy
Epic Poster

Postby Speedy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:42 pm

mazda-mender wrote:Nice one Paul, some nice shots there.
We like pics.
M-m

Haven't seen some of them before, the canteen was on it's first outing and was great for an escape from the crowds while we had a beer or two... had a great time...

Black Bullet
Just Run In

Postby Black Bullet » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Smiler speedy getting a 1st for best Japanese classic

Its good to see Stewart, his colleague holding the microphone is the chap who gave my 280 Third Original Condition at Tatton Park in 2007. Lets hope the trend continues. 2007 is the last time I showed 280 or otherwise unless you count this one taken in my garage

Ric
Speedy
Epic Poster

Postby Speedy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 am

Stewart's colleague does a lot of the judging and owns a Five so is a fan and knows what to look for.

Nice photo of your Capri in the garage, certainly beats my shed, where n what, why was it in there? Cannot see the OC doing that at a dinner.

Black Bullet
Just Run In

Postby Black Bullet » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:49 am

Speedy wrote:Stewart's colleague does a lot of the judging and owns a Five so is a fan and knows what to look for.

Nice photo of your Capri in the garage, certainly beats my shed, where n what, why was it in there? Cannot see the OC doing that at a dinner.

Good Morning Ian,

Stewart's colleague (I can't for the life of me remember his name) used to be a member of my first car club and at that point in time had a Red Jag (Old Morse type I think) sorry I am showing my ignorance as to the model :oops:

The photo was taken at The Mere Golf and Country Club in December 2010 when I was asked by a local Charity I support if I would let them use my 280 as The Centre Piece for their Grand Annual Ball. The theme was the 80's. The lighting rig was erected just for the car. Car came away unscathed unlike some

Ric
Speedy
Epic Poster

Postby Speedy » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:07 am

Red un all ready and rarin to go

flea
Moderator Wannabe

Postby flea » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:33 am

Good luck
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
Speedy
Epic Poster

Postby Speedy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:26 am

Show time this weekend, all loaded and ready to leave for set up day, four of the best MX-5's on the stand in hall 3, hopefully see some of you along....

All the essentials for a good weekend loaded up, bbq, cooker, table, chairs, flags, banner, bunting, all the stand gear, ready to roll..

Johnny5
Regular

Postby Johnny5 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Am looking forward to coming along to Event City on Sunday . Will be first time I've been to car show for years :)
1990 original classic red eunos

1997 1.8 mk1 ltd edition Merlot

Return to “ARCHIVE:Event topics”