What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

AUTOSPORT SHOW NEC JAN 11-13th come & see us

Old posts and threads for past Events live here ,please feel free to have a nosey.
PaulH
Serial Poster

AUTOSPORT SHOW NEC JAN 11-13th come & see us

Postby PaulH » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 am

Come & say hello to Tim Lane & myself, we will be at the show from Thursday (Press day) to Sunday, be pleased to see old friends & club members, please come & introduce yourselves, Tim will debut his new "RETRO" kit car which is based on MX5 components, regards Paul H.

The Hand Built British Sports Car Pavilion will return, featuring kit cars from the UKā€™s best home-grown engineering and design talent, such as high end replica vehicle manufacturer Hawk Cars and "new manufacturer TR Lane who will be launching their first car, the Retro", at the show.

Adult tickets for the show are available from Ā£31 and childrenā€™s tickets are priced at Ā£20. Tickets also include entry to Autosport International 2013, Europeā€™s largest motorsport show.
PaulH
Serial Poster

Re: AUTOSPORT SHOW NEC JAN 11-13th come & see us

Postby PaulH » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Going to be on stand 19363 on the Kit Car Pavilion, look forward to meeting you, Paul H.
flea
Moderator Wannabe

Postby flea » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Got something on this week end i'm afraid but have a great week end & don't forget the pictures :handgestures-thumbup:
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:26 am

Sorry Paul, we wont be there as we have an OC run and meet, but Ā£31 a ticket............phew. Anyway I think Garath The MX5Restorer is also exhibiting.
PaulH
Serial Poster

Postby PaulH » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm

We got there to set up too early, place was empty, located our spot & got organised, it did fill up later , Tims "RETRO" looks awesome ! roll on tommorow, Press day, oh joy, Paul H.

Pincherrn
Serial Poster

Postby Pincherrn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 am

Well after much deliberation whether I can justify it, my wife of all people says I should go. I really am spoilt.
So I will be around on Saturday. Will come and say hello.

Colin
MEV Exocet.
1995 1.8 Mk1 White Roadster. S Special Type I.
Exocet build thread - http://www.mazdamenders.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1138
http://www.jansholistics.co.uk/
agent_orange
Epic Poster

Postby agent_orange » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:29 pm

PaulH wrote:We got there to set up too early, place was empty, located our spot & got organised, it did fill up later , Tims "RETRO" looks awesome ! roll on tommorow, Press day, oh joy, Paul H.

How much is one of those? The price is fuzzy in the picture. Ā£2k? Or am I missing a zero?
2003 Mk 2.5 Euphonic Velocity Red Sadly died of rust cancer
1999 Mk2 VS
1991 Mk1

Return to ā€œARCHIVE:Event topicsā€