ROLL UP ROLL UP, lets get those pics up here, we have had some great pics over the last couple of months so lets keep them coming.
Just post up a picture of your car, of you and others fettling, on a track or one of every MX5 you own and it might just be the Special Of The Month taking pride of place at the top of the page.
The October competition closes on Monday 27th @ 7.00pm
When the deadline has closed, voting will begin to decide a winner. The voting will be open for 3 days. If we have a tie, then we will have a second round vote for 2 days.
A few rules:
* All entries must resemble an MX5
* All entries must not contain any water marks
* All entries must be landscape in format (portrait images will not be accepted)
* You can submit one of each car that you own OR one car that you don't own.
* The eventual winner must be able to provide a hi res copy of the photograph
* No porn (including reflections or scantily clad ladies).
* No glamorising of terrorism or violence.
* No whingeing or whining.
* The rules may change for future editions, or in very unlikely and extreme cases during the submitting and voting procedures.
* You may resubmit an entry from a previous competition.
* A winning photo may not re-enter future editions of the competition (although a different photo of the same car is permitted).
* Once voting is complete, the winner will be declared by one of the Admin team and that will be final.
* Remember to have a bit of fun! A little competitiveness is good, but remember this is only a little game
What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
Members and searchers please be aware that some of our 'how to' guides do not currently show the intended help photos. This is because photobucket wants to charge a monthly amount for us to view our own pics. The photos are currently being replaced. If you need one of our guides and it is missing pics please let one of the Admin team know and we will make that one a priority for you.
Mx/Roadster inspired games and competitions
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests