What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

I need the space

seagryhill
Regular

I need the space

Postby seagryhill » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Hi All,

Having just scrapped a MK1 Eunos '95 1.8 shell after stripping it all down and recently acquiring a replacement ('92 1.6 Eunos) you can imagine that I have accumulated pretty much 2 of everything. I'll list a few things here as I need to create some space for all the bits that are coming off the replacement shell.

Basically 2 complete AC systems, £40 collected (the lot).
IMG_20190906_174631377.jpg
IMG_20190906_174631377.jpg (491.51 KiB) Viewed 3743 times

Both radiators are pretty poor but the compressors and pipework are fine. Includes the ac units under the dash.

A fuel tank in pretty good shape, £40 collected.
IMG_20190906_175404039.jpg
IMG_20190906_175404039.jpg (393.67 KiB) Viewed 3743 times

A complete set of wishbones with the bushes removed (no abs), £120 collected. Bolts in image could be negotiated.
IMG_20190906_174353156.jpg
IMG_20190906_174353156.jpg (515.92 KiB) Viewed 3743 times

I also have a complete set from a Mk2 that are not in such good condition (£80 collected). These still have the bushes in (ask me nicely and I'll take them out) but will need a good refurb.

A set of shocks from a Mk2 (make me an offer)
IMG_20190906_175836768.jpg
IMG_20190906_175836768.jpg (461.65 KiB) Viewed 3743 times

These are a bit ratty but the springs are ok. I also have a full set from the 95 Eunos but one of the rear springs is broken, open to offers.

Front and rear subframes from the '95 Eunos, £60 for the pair collected.
IMG_20190906_180632834.jpg
IMG_20190906_180632834.jpg (613.07 KiB) Viewed 3743 times

This picture is actually a set of my Mk2 that are in poor shape. I couldn't easily get to the Mk1s but they are in much better condition.

I travel between Tiverton and Bristol at least once a week and I'd be happy to deliver bits in that area for fuel costs. I'm based near Tiverton and I apologise 'cos it's a long way from everywhere. I need to move these on quickly because the latest Mk1 is coming apart quickly. Ideally I would like to bundle these all together as a single delivery. If you want the lot, PM me and we can agree a fair price and arrange delivery.

PM me if you have any questions.
Mk1 G-Ltd Eunos 1.8 (well sort of, all the bits except the shell)
Mk2 1.8 restored (was dead, now it's alive)
Toyota Hilux for towing MX5s on trailers
seagryhill
Regular

Re: I need the space

Postby seagryhill » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:04 am

Hi All,

So it seems no-one is interested in this stuff and so I'll put the wishbones and tank on fleabay and the rest is going in the skip.

I also have a pair of original '92 seats with the headrest speakers still in. They are a bit grubby having been sat in a garage for 12+ years but today I'll clean them up (so I can see what colour they are) and take some pictures. If anyone wants them, get in touch with an offer. The project is going to be the G-Ltd colour and I'll use the seats I have from my first G-Ltd shell.

Cheers and have a great day at the show!
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:39 am

What is the A/c stuff condition in?
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
seagryhill
Regular

Postby seagryhill » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:27 pm

I have 2 ac systems, neither of the systems had been charged for several years as far as I could tell. I presume the compressors are ok but...

Neither radiator is up to much but everything else (pipework, dash unit etc) is in good shape. I think there was only 1 union that was seized and had to be 'persuaded'.

If you are still interested in my 1.6 engine and transmission (?) from the '92 shell then I'd be happy to throw all the ac in the truck at the same time and you can take what you want. Likewise for any other bits that might be of use. I'd much rather someone got some use out of the stuff rather than just taking it to the breaker.

I haven't taken a picture yet but I also have a soft top frame (from the G Ltd) and a pair of seats with original headrest speakers (from the '92 shell). One of the seats has a patch of body filler on the upholstery and its proving difficult to shift. I'd tell you what colour they were but I'm still vacuuming dust off them. I think they were the original factory colour (dark grey?) that went with the red paint job.

Return to “Items For Sale”