What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

What music are you listening to.

Anything goes in here.. within reason
phildent
Just Run In

What music are you listening to.

Postby phildent » Fri May 29, 2015 11:44 pm

Might be a bit of fun to post up what music you are listening to at the moment.Its a good way of discovering new artists and bands.

Gentle leg pulling would be great but please no nasty comments on peoples choices,we are all different and I have been known to listen to the occasional ABBA track.

I'll start it off.At the moment I have Airbag-All rights reserved,Vangelis-greatest hits,America-Homecoming and Godsmack-1000HP in the five

Phil
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Re: What music are you listening to.

Postby Mazda Mender » Sat May 30, 2015 12:18 am

I mainly just bang on the radio for back ground noise really as I prefer the noise of the rodster as I kick down and up, put at the minute I have been listening to the chameleons and some house, all depends on the mood.
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
DavesBRG5

Postby DavesBRG5 » Sat May 30, 2015 8:11 am

Love my music & usually make an MP3 disc of whatever is my flavour of the month so i don`t have to change discs every 5 minutes.

I`m a 70s Jazz/Funk, Soul, Motown fan mainly so got loads of the old skool stuff.

Also love to bang on a bit of Santana when hitting the B roads.

If you like a bit of SKA then check out The Dualers. I`ve got 9 of their albums on a disc & can`t stop playing it at the moment.

Also well worth a listen if you havn`t come accross her is Caro Emerald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DEPD5b0FXs
DAVE

1992 1.6 BRG V-Spec - 2003 MK2.5 Sport - 1992 ROADSTER 1.6.
GlennyGills

Postby GlennyGills » Sat May 30, 2015 3:59 pm

I am a committed Classic Rock and guitar blues fan. However, I do like some other things, I can definitely recommend a lady by the name of Kaki King, quite melodic and chilled.
'96 Gleneagles MeisterR Coilovers - engine bling stainless mx5parts full exhaust
simes2000
Regular

Postby simes2000 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:00 pm

Bit of allsorts, I listen to the radio most of the time (Radio 2) during my commutes, but when Jermy Whine is on, or any call in programme, over weekends etc, I use my mobile phone as an MP3 - I have over 250 albums on there and set it to random - so it could be anything from ABBA, to The Arcade Fire via a whole heap of Folky stuff.

Favourites at the moment, The Young'uns, The Unthanks and The Moulettes
phildent
Just Run In

Postby phildent » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:21 pm

A great spectrum and some interesting new things to listen to.Keep em coming. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:06 am

The only music I listen to in the car is the exhaust
Lazza
Site Admin

Postby Lazza » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:09 am

I'm in the process of going through all the music I have in the car so I can work out what I actually listen to. Problem with that is I have so much of it! I've been going through this process alphabetically now for over 2 years and I'm only up to "T" :lol:

My favoirites though are:
Jamiroquai - pretty much anything they have done),
David Grey - White Ladder,
AC\DC - Back in Black,
Iron Maiden - Live after Death
Hellsongs - Lounge
Flight of the Conchords

And a fair variety of other stuff...
Lazza

2001 Mk2.5 MX5 1.8 Sport
Hard Dog Deuce
GAZ Gold Pro
Mk3 seats
17” OZ Racing Superturissmo wheels (for the toad)
15” Rota Circuit 10 wheels (for track use)
phildent
Just Run In

Postby phildent » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Hi Lazza,Know how you feel .I have over 620GB of music as MP3 and FLac.I'm not sure I shall live ling enough to listen to it all but its fun trying.
Phil
PaulH
Serial Poster

Postby PaulH » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:28 pm

Rolling Stones "Give me Shelter" when I am motoring or anything "Queen", oh joy, PH
Lazza
Site Admin

Postby Lazza » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:39 pm

I don't know why but I knew you would be a Queen fan Paul. Are you more a fan of their earlier rockier stuff or their later more technical music?
Lazza

2001 Mk2.5 MX5 1.8 Sport
Hard Dog Deuce
GAZ Gold Pro
Mk3 seats
17” OZ Racing Superturissmo wheels (for the toad)
15” Rota Circuit 10 wheels (for track use)
PaulH
Serial Poster

Postby PaulH » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Earlier stuff Lazza, plus am a "child" of the 60's, hence certain Stones, Doors, Patty Smith, Tangerine Dream, Cream etc, spent time out in the Far East when Vietnam was going so all those classic 60's anthems make my (used to, now thin on top) hairs stand on end, B Rgds, Paul H.
Vanquishman
Regular

Postby Vanquishman » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Me:
The Cramps - Flamejob
The Prodigy - The Day is my Enemy

The Wife:
Gary Numan - Splinter (gotta agree this album is superb "Nuuuuuuuman!")
David Bowie - The Next Day
blackyb

Postby blackyb » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Normally like M-m radio on low but just had a week touring the north west coast of Scotland and stuck the sd card into the music box, this is what came out of it!!!

Dave Clark Five, Fats Domino, Brian Hyland, Bob Dylan, Connie Francis, Dave Edmonds, Roy Wood, Slade, Showaddywaddy, Sweet, Black Sabbath, Metallica, AC/DC, REM, U2, Fleetwood Mac, Big Country, Runrig, 10,000 Maniacs and more and more Fleetwood Mac. Yeah I am a Mac Fan.

Think that about sums me up.
1993 1.6 Eunos Roadster (gone)
1998 UK Mk 2 1.6 (gone)
2003 1.8 SVT Sport (shouldnt have sold it)
1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster with a bit of bling.

Life is a journey, best travelled topless in an MX5!!
al_p

Postby al_p » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:08 pm

i honestly cant hear a f@Kin thing in the s2000 and the track mx5 has no radio but i when i am in the truck have phases of types of music as you just get bored , although deep vocal house music tends to be easy to listen to and good background music ... although you do go stare crazy hmm..

orbital : belfast
BT : Never gonna come back down
Eric Pryds : opus
I remember the days when ‘Blue Ray’ was an elderly gentleman who drowned in our local swimming pool.

Return to “General chat and banter”