What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Explain your user name?

Anything goes in here.. within reason
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Explain your user name?

Postby Mazda Mender » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 am

There are some belters about and a lot to the another owners/members/users don't make sense but to the user with the made up name, just for fun ,nothing deep just being nosey.
Mine on other forums and sites speaks for itself...... Mazda mender, on here it is Wayne my name simply because i am just one of the mazda menders :bow-yellow: :handgestures-thumbup:

Like i say it is just for fun :coffee:
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
flea
Moderator Wannabe

Re: Explian your user name?

Postby flea » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:29 am

Mine is due to some friends of mine at a garage where I go for my MOT. They used to joke about & call the car the flying flea & it just stuck :-)
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
Badknee
Serial Poster

Postby Badknee » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:04 pm

As many of you may know Angela and I were bikers before fivers an we are members/admin/ shareholders in Bikersoracle.com and when it started I had just had a big "off" and was laid up with, you guessed it... A bad knee.

So now no more bikes (well a little VFR 750 tucked away at the back of the garage) but I still have a Badknee. :lol:
Paul & Angela.
'93 1.8 in Super Silver
Fully blinged up (thanks M-m)
Lowered into the weeds hung on Gaz Gold Pro's.
Lazza
Site Admin

Postby Lazza » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 pm

I used to be a bit of a footballer and am a Norwich City fan as I'm from Norwich. When Norwich played in the Europe Jeremy Goss scored a great volley against Bayern Munich. His nickname wax Gozza. I scored a very similar goal for a Norwich City College team so my team mates gave me the name Lazza. I've been Lazza or Laz ever since.
Lazza

2001 Mk2.5 MX5 1.8 Sport
Hard Dog Deuce
GAZ Gold Pro
Mk3 seats
17” OZ Racing Superturissmo wheels (for the toad)
15” Rota Circuit 10 wheels (for track use)
Yolo
Epic Poster

Postby Yolo » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Mine is nothing special, the kids called the car it when I got it, You Only Live Once......YOLO
Mk 1 Eunos 1.6 Silver
Meister Suspension - Mk2.5 leather seats - IL Motorsport Bushes - 1.8 brake upgrade
Getting there slowly
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4699
nedski
Serial Poster

Postby nedski » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:27 pm

I'm called Neil and my best mate is called Niall . Somehow I became Ned to tell us appart. The ski is simply because I can Ski.
Mk1 1.6 Turbo. Gaz shocks. Tr Lane roll bar.
Garage Owner, Lincolshire
Helper to the Scunny track day crew and North Linc's Track Day Club.
www.stokesofkelsey.co.uk
DavesBRG5

Postby DavesBRG5 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:27 pm

My first 5 was BRG -------------Simplez! Bet you`d never have guessed :lol:

DAVE

1992 1.6 BRG V-Spec - 2003 MK2.5 Sport - 1992 ROADSTER 1.6.
Speedy
Epic Poster

Postby Speedy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:08 am

Well you will never guess how mine arrived.

My first region with the owners club was with the Mxican5 just when they were starting up and everyone was having a great time with the sombrero's at outings etc. As I was going to be given a nickname I though it would be wise to have one that I would prefer so 'Speedy' was born.
1989 Fresh import with 30,000 km, Maruha Four Pot calipers, 270mm disks, Rose jointed drop links, Uprated ARB's, MeisterR CRD Coilovers, Rota wheels, LSD, Zoom console, Maruha Alternator, Jenvey ITB's, Megasquirt ECU
1st Modified Class Bristol OC Spring Rally
2nd Weston Park April 2017
1st 'Modern Classic' Stafford Castle Classic Show July 2018
3rd 'Best Japanese Classic' Tatton Park Aug 18
1st Modified Class Ragley Hall OC National SEP 18
1st Easter show Weston Park 2019
2nd 80's class Newport Easter show 2019

2011 2.0 RC Sport Tech in Aluminium, Smart Top.
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 am

I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
blackyb

Re: Explain your user name?

Postby blackyb » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Boring really, I own and ride a Honda Super Blackbird and despite trying a number of other makes and models, I am a Blackbird fan through and through !
1993 1.6 Eunos Roadster (gone)
1998 UK Mk 2 1.6 (gone)
2003 1.8 SVT Sport (shouldnt have sold it)
1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster with a bit of bling.

Life is a journey, best travelled topless in an MX5!!
Pincherrn
Serial Poster

Postby Pincherrn » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Mine is a bit confusing. It's from a book by William Golding. Pincher Martin (my surname) RN. But I was RAF and my dad Navy.

Book is crap by the way. Thought I'd better read it.
MEV Exocet.
1995 1.8 Mk1 White Roadster. S Special Type I.
Exocet build thread - http://www.mazdamenders.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1138
http://www.jansholistics.co.uk/
Pendric Lumpybeard
Regular

Postby Pendric Lumpybeard » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Well, believe it or not mine was down to having my son comprehensively mishear something I said and repeating incredulously 'Pendric lumpybeard?'. As I've got a beard it just kind of stuck as a term of abuse thrown my way by him, so I adopted it. :doh:
1991BRG V-Special

New and figuring it all out!
When I grow up I want to be a proper Mazda Mender.
binarypunk

Postby binarypunk » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:21 pm

This one is due to my business name. Which in turn is based on the fact that am a programmer in Assembly laguage, which is essentially binary...and also that I do things my own way.

My username on the 'other place' is victormeldrew, which was given to me some years back, based on my being somewhat grumpy sometimes. Or as I prefer to call it...ruthlessly realistic.
Jon - UK Mk1 1.6 1993 Classic Red

Check out my MX5 mods and tools:
http://www.binarypunk.co.uk
Need spares? Go to Autolink!
http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
simes2000
Regular

Postby simes2000 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Mine is simple enough Simes is what I get called - when I first started joining forumses (mostly Land Rover based) in around 2000 there was already a Simes on there so I added the 2000 bit, and have used it pretty much everywhere ever since
GlennyGills

Postby GlennyGills » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:57 pm

Mine is based on my "Special Edition", I was thinking of Glen E Gulls, but GlennyGills is easier to write.
'96 Gleneagles MeisterR Coilovers - engine bling stainless mx5parts full exhaust

Return to “General chat and banter”