What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Breaking 1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster

Mx/Roadster parts for sale, All Mk's....
Welcome to the Bat Cave!
paggers
Serial Poster

Breaking 1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster

Postby paggers » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:06 am

Hi folks - I am about to start stripping the remains of my BRG Eunos Roadster with black interior. Obviously the back end is a mess but otherwise everything else is up for grabs. The plan is to strip off everything that I can make a quick return on via eBay but I want to offer first option to the Menders. If there is something you need then I can prioritise taking that off the car earlier so just let me know.

The parts will include a set of good condition Mk2 alloy wheels with decent tyres, a Mk1 vinyl hood in as-new condition on a frame, and a set of two-tone Mk1 leather seats (with speakers) with green centre panels (the covers were new only a few years back and are showing no signs of wear). The seat panels have already been recoloured once by me so if green is not going to fit your colour scheme then it's not a great deal of effort to get a kit and change the colour to one of your choice.

Initial thoughts on pricing for these specific items is as follows:

Mk2 Wheels - £200 the set
Mk1 Hood & frame - £150
Mk1 Seats - £200

All other items I will price on demand or post up details as I pull them off the car prior to putting them on eBay. Collection preferred from Warrington but I'm sure we can sort something out if shipping is necessary.
Niall

1997 1.8i Roadster in Black
- Induction kit, Stainless Exhaust System, Lowered Springs
1998 1.8i S MX-5 in Silver
- Under restoration

Also into taking a few pictures - check out my website.
Yolo
Epic Poster

Re: Breaking 1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster

Postby Yolo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Oh the seats sound interesting as my good lady misses the speakers now I have the 2.5 seats.... but not exactly local....
Mk 1 Eunos 1.6 Silver
Meister Suspension - Mk2.5 leather seats - IL Motorsport Bushes - 1.8 brake upgrade
Getting there slowly
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4699
paggers
Serial Poster

Postby paggers » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:23 am

lol - indeed. Well I will be posting up some pics when I get a chance to start pulling things out of the car. In the end everything can be shipped, it's just a case of practicalities and cost of the courier.
Niall

- Under restoration

Yolo
Epic Poster

Postby Yolo » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Will keep that in mind.....
Mk 1 Eunos 1.6 Silver
Meister Suspension - Mk2.5 leather seats - IL Motorsport Bushes - 1.8 brake upgrade
Getting there slowly
Alan16ac
Regular

Postby Alan16ac » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Do you have the engine available?
paggers
Serial Poster

Postby paggers » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Alan16ac wrote:Do you have the engine available?

Hi Alan - yes I do. It is a 1.6 with 120k miles on it but it has been regularly and carefully serviced so I am confident it is in good condition. The only issue I am aware of is a slight oil leak from the front crank oil seal which would be easy to fix with the engine out of the car. The engine needs to go to a good home as otherwise it will just go to the scrapyard so drop me a PM with your budget and I am sure we can sort something out.
Niall

- Under restoration

Alan16ac
Regular

Postby Alan16ac » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:29 pm

PM sent!
Happy Mondays
Regular

Postby Happy Mondays » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi
Sent you an email
Thanks
Paula
Yolo
Epic Poster

Postby Yolo » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi Paggers are the seats still available? if so any idea of cost for postage to NI I could be tempted by these and then maybe let my 2.5 seats go.
Mk 1 Eunos 1.6 Silver
Getting there slowly
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:49 pm

Yolo wrote:Hi Paggers are the seats still available? if so any idea of cost for postage to NI I could be tempted by these and then maybe let my 2.5 seats go.

I might know someone that will be inerested in the standard 2.5 seats
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
paggers
Serial Poster

Postby paggers » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Yolo wrote:Hi Paggers are the seats still available? if so any idea of cost for postage to NI I could be tempted by these and then maybe let my 2.5 seats go.

Yes they are still available. Will need to get them out and weight them before I can get an estimate of shipping cost - will do that this weekend.
Niall

- Under restoration

Return to “Auto jumble”