What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

2003 Nevada

A place for members to show off their pride and joy. Also room to document your projects.
zeolite
Regular

Re: 2003 Nevada

Postby zeolite » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:50 pm

Its a fair point M-M. I just haven't taken any photos for a while. I did put the video of the McLaren spinning up on fbook though. (I can't figure out how to save the vid off of fbook)

Have to MOT the wife's Civic Type S this week.

Aquarius rally on Sat but I will be marshalling.
zeolite
Regular

Postby zeolite » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Big moves but no photos!
A nice James transporter has been acquired and a Mk1 project will be brought home next Saturday. It is rusty and has been abused by "drifters". Nice project and I will be using it for autotests and autosolos. Eventually to be put back on to the road and built to road rally/Targa spec. I will start a new thread when it gets home.
zeolite
Regular

Postby zeolite » Sun May 20, 2018 10:38 am

Been a washout of a year so far!

The Saltire targa in March was cancelled due to several metres of snow on the route! It has been resceduled for November and I may come back over for this.
I got a new job which involves me moving to Norway. That along with dad having some issues with his back meant that we had to cancel our Berwick Classic entry.
Since then the Nevada has sailed through another MOT with no advisories. Had a new water pump and cambelt. It was supposed to go on a rolling road for a check up but the rolling road broke!

I am off to Norway soon and there is no way I can afford a fun car there!

Return to “Members Mx-5/ Roadsters”