What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Astonmazda the story so far

A place for members to show off their pride and joy. Also room to document your projects.
Astonmazda
Just Run In

Re: Astonmazda the story so far

Postby Astonmazda » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Up load more pictures later ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storm
Site Admin

Postby storm » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Astonmazda wrote:It is chiltern green. An Aston colour

I knew i recognized that shade. Best colour for everything except the 90s V8 Vantage. :handgestures-thumbup:
1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young!
Astonmazda
Just Run In

Postby Astonmazda » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Not happy with the grill. It's not symmetrical!!! going back to get done properly.

storm
Site Admin

Postby storm » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:26 pm

Astonmazda wrote:Not happy with the grill. It's not symmetrical!!! going back to get done properly.

I noticed the left was rounded while right had a more traditional shape but thought it was an illusion with the light. I hope they sort it out soon
1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young!
Astonmazda
Just Run In

Postby Astonmazda » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:27 pm

storm wrote:
Astonmazda wrote:Not happy with the grill. It's not symmetrical!!! going back to get done properly.

I noticed the left was rounded while right had a more traditional shape but thought it was an illusion with the light. I hope they sort it out soon

Spoke to the work shop and they said just bring it back and they'll sort it.

blackyb

Postby blackyb » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:43 pm

I have to say that of all the design mods I have seen, the Astonmazda is in my mind the best I have seen to date.
1993 1.6 Eunos Roadster (gone)
1998 UK Mk 2 1.6 (gone)
2003 1.8 SVT Sport (shouldnt have sold it)
1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster with a bit of bling.

Life is a journey, best travelled topless in an MX5!!
Astonmazda
Just Run In

Postby Astonmazda » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:56 am

blackyb wrote:I have to say that of all the design mods I have seen, the Astonmazda is in my mind the best I have seen to date.

Thanks for that. I really appreciate it

Shadgrind
Serial Poster

Astonmazda the story so far

Postby Shadgrind » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:24 am

What you need on the bonnet is a stick on number plate!Image

Been on not my 5s for the last 4 years. MOT no worries, so long as you get reflective stuff.
Mk4 Machine Grey 2.0 184BHP, SE-L + Nav and Apple Carplay
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:11 pm

Personally I am not a lover of stick on plates, I would rather have one on brackets or side mounts so they can be removed at shows.
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
Astonmazda
Just Run In

Postby Astonmazda » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:40 pm

Shadgrind wrote:What you need on the bonnet is a stick on number plate!Image

Been on not my 5s for the last 4 years. MOT no worries, so long as you get reflective stuff.

Looks good where do you get them from?

Astonmazda
Just Run In

Postby Astonmazda » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Astonmazda wrote:
storm wrote:
Astonmazda wrote: thanks buddy glad you like it. When you get positive comments it makes it more worth while.

As I'm sure you know, we love such dedication and attention to detail. That colour, chiltern green by any chance? Would love to see that car once its done.

It is chiltern green. An Aston colour. I'm based in Stockport pal but do go to Wigan most Friday nights (see the wife's folks) should be getting it back this weekend. Once I've picked it up I'll let ya know.

It's done pal anytime you fancy a look let me know

storm
Site Admin

Postby storm » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:27 pm

Astonmazda wrote:
Astonmazda wrote:
storm wrote:
As I'm sure you know, we love such dedication and attention to detail. That colour, chiltern green by any chance? Would love to see that car once its done.

It is chiltern green. An Aston colour. I'm based in Stockport pal but do go to Wigan most Friday nights (see the wife's folks) should be getting it back this weekend. Once I've picked it up I'll let ya know.

It's done pal anytime you fancy a look let me know

I'm not a stalker, but i finally tracked the car down. Looked awesome btw. You must be enjoying the finish now. Looks so much better than before.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170925-203220.png
Screenshot_20170925-203220.png (661.47 KiB) Viewed 10438 times
Astonmazda
Just Run In

Postby Astonmazda » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Hahaha thanks buddy. Yeah I'm loving it. Great rally some really nice 5's there

storm
Site Admin

Postby storm » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:55 pm

Considering whete yours was parked i'm surprised more people didn't photograph it more.
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:01 am

You should of come and said Hi buddy...
Rear lights...
Just fitted these for an owner....
20171029_144045.jpg
20171029_144045.jpg (752.01 KiB) Viewed 10175 times

M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/

Return to “Members Mx-5/ Roadsters”