What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Have the colours of the forum changed for you? READ THIS

Information & discussion point for all the happenings of this website
agent_orange
Epic Poster

Have the colours of the forum changed for you? READ THIS

Postby agent_orange » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:47 pm

As you may or not be aware that here on Menders, all users have two different looks or coulour schemes to choose from; "Darker" & "Lighter".

During yesterdays software upgrade, unfortunately it was not possible to carry over what your previous setting might have been, so you might find suddenly the forum is sporting a darker colour scheme. If you prefer the lighter colour scheme you had previously, here are the steps to change this setting:

* Make sure you are logged in.
* Go here ucp.php
* Then from the tabs select Board Preferences
* In the middleish you have Board Style, this is probably set to Darker, so change it to Lighter.
2003 Mk 2.5 Euphonic Velocity Red Sadly died of rust cancer
1999 Mk2 VS
1991 Mk1
flea
Moderator Wannabe

Re: Have the colours of the forum changed for you? READ THIS

Postby flea » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:56 pm

I had to change mine to the lighter one again after the upgrade. Good to point that out AO
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
Li5

Re: Have the colours of the forum changed for you? READ THIS

Postby Li5 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:02 pm

Well chuffed with myself, I realised my settings had reverted to original AND I managed to change to lighter before reading this.

Good write up AO & I like the up grade, nothing has spooked me so far. Good work AO & all involved :D
Liz

MK1 J2Ltd

Return to “Site News”