What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Adrian Flux - September Competition

Any Questions on the Insurance side of things can be posted in here to be Answered by Dan Dan the insurance man, who is our man in the know
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Regular

Adrian Flux - September Competition

Postby DAN@ADRIAN FLUX » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Hello guys and girls,

We’d say it’s time for another forum give-away isn’t it?

This time we’ve teamed up with our friends at Meguiars UK to offer you some fantastic prizes. We have one main prize and a couple of runners up prizes on offer.

To Enter
All you need to do is call us for a quote on the Adrian Flux phone number on this forum during September 2015 and leave a comment on this thread to let us know you’ve called, we will then pick 3 winners at random from all the participating forums and PM them for their details. Current Adrian Flux customers can also enter, just by leaving a comment in this thread.

So, let’s have a look at what we’ve got on the Flux prize board...( any reference to the Gameshow “Bullseye” is purely coincidence :) )

IIINNN ONE (3rd place):
“There’s no excuses, it’s time to shine with this Meguiars Gold Class Wash and Wax kit consisting of Gold Class Shampoo, Gold Class liquid wax and an applicator pad to get you started! What’s more we’ll throw in a £20 high street shopping voucher.”

IIINNN TWO (2nd place):
“Sunday afternoons will never be boring again; you’ll have the car shining in no time with another Meguiars Gold Class Wash and Wax kit, including Gold Class Shampoo, Gold Class liquid wax and an applicator pad. Plus a £50 high street shopping voucher.”

And Flux’s special prize (1st place):
“A Speedboa.........not really, Keep your car looking spick and span with this Meguiars New Car Kit, including Ultimate Wash & Wax, Ultimate wax, Endurance High Gloss tyre gel, Microfibre wash mitt, Water Magnet, a microfibre cloth and two soft foam applicators. Plus a £100 high street shopping voucher.”

Did you know?
As well as providing high quality car care products, Meguiars also hold FREE detailing seminars for Owners Club and Forums at their Northampton HQ which includes:-
• A 45 minute presentation of "Best Practice" in the Training Room. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hopefully dispel a few myths.
• An hour or so working on a visitor's car in their Detailing Bay to demonstrate products and techniques and give visitors an opportunity to try for themselves.
• A pack of sachet samples for every visitor to take away.

Or if you prefer, they’ll come and give a LIVE demo at your AGM or annual meet.

If you’re interested or would like more information please call Meguiars on 0870 241 6696 and ask for Dale or email him direct dmasterman@mmm.com

Terms Of Competition Entry. 1 entry per person. Adrian Flux underwriting criteria applies. Quote must be obtained via telephone or as arranged via PM, in September 2015. Once quote received or if existing Adrian Flux policy holder, a comment as mentioned in the competition terms must be left in the competition thread. The winner(s) will be randomly selected from all entries on all participating forums and will need to supply risk details to locate quote/policy when requested. General terms can be found here: https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/corporate/competition/tac-standard.php
GlennyGills

Re: Adrian Flux - September Competition

Postby GlennyGills » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi, I guess I am the first to comment. I am an existing customer of Adrian Flux.

Regards

John
'96 Gleneagles MeisterR Coilovers - engine bling stainless mx5parts full exhaust
blackyb

Postby blackyb » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Don't need any quotes for September so that excludes me from the game, however I have just renewed with AF???
1993 1.6 Eunos Roadster (gone)
1998 UK Mk 2 1.6 (gone)
2003 1.8 SVT Sport (shouldnt have sold it)
1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster with a bit of bling.

Life is a journey, best travelled topless in an MX5!!
Speedy
Epic Poster

Postby Speedy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:58 pm

All my four vehicles have been happily insured for the last six years with Adrian Flux. Keep up the good work AF :bow-yellow:
1989 Fresh import with 30,000 km, Maruha Four Pot calipers, 270mm disks, Rose jointed drop links, Uprated ARB's, MeisterR CRD Coilovers, Rota wheels, LSD, Zoom console, Maruha Alternator, Jenvey ITB's, Megasquirt ECU
1st Modified Class Bristol OC Spring Rally
2nd Weston Park April 2017
1st 'Modern Classic' Stafford Castle Classic Show July 2018
3rd 'Best Japanese Classic' Tatton Park Aug 18
1st Modified Class Ragley Hall OC National SEP 18
1st Easter show Weston Park 2019
2nd 80's class Newport Easter show 2019

2011 2.0 RC Sport Tech in Aluminium, Smart Top.
Pincherrn
Serial Poster

Postby Pincherrn » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Had a quote recently for my 2 Audis and have my Mk1 S Special insured with AF.
MEV Exocet.
1995 1.8 Mk1 White Roadster. S Special Type I.
Exocet build thread - http://www.mazdamenders.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1138
http://www.jansholistics.co.uk/
Lazza
Site Admin

Postby Lazza » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:35 am

My Supercharged 5 is insured with Flux :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Lazza

2001 Mk2.5 MX5 1.8 Sport
Hard Dog Deuce
GAZ Gold Pro
Mk3 seats
17” OZ Racing Superturissmo wheels (for the toad)
15” Rota Circuit 10 wheels (for track use)
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:42 am

All mine to . :handgestures-thumbup:
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:27 pm

So, if you renew my insurance automatically am I excluded from the competition?

Might need to look aorund netx year after AF took payment 2 days before the funds were due. Not really acceptable.
blackyb

Postby blackyb » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:34 pm

The Captain wrote:So, if you renew my insurance automatically am I excluded from the competition?

Might need to look aorund netx year after AF took payment 2 days before the funds were due. Not really acceptable.

Tell them that you do not want automatic renewals, I did and asked them to confirm this.
1993 1.6 Eunos Roadster (gone)
1998 UK Mk 2 1.6 (gone)
2003 1.8 SVT Sport (shouldnt have sold it)
1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster with a bit of bling.

Life is a journey, best travelled topless in an MX5!!
GlennyGills

Postby GlennyGills » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:23 pm

The Captain wrote:So, if you renew my insurance automatically am I excluded from the competition?

Reading the last sentence of the paragraph To Enter states that by posting a comment here will enter existing customers.
'96 Gleneagles MeisterR Coilovers - engine bling stainless mx5parts full exhaust
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:55 am

GlennyGills wrote:

Reading the last sentence of the paragraph To Enter states that by posting a comment here will enter existing customers.

I agree, it does say that by commenting we will be entered.

I will be interested in hearing back though regarding taking my payment early.
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:31 am

Dan
Why are payments being taken early,,,,not good.
M-m
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:48 am

Mazda Mender wrote:Dan
Why are payments being taken early,,,,not good.
M-m

Computerised response from Flux re taking early payment.

Customer Ref No: 21553549
Date: 05/09/2015

We acknowledge receipt of your recent correspondence with thanks and would be obliged if you could note our comments below.

We can confirm that as per your renewal invite Your insurance will be automatically renewed in time for your renewal date on 01/09/2015 at 00:00 (Subject to credit/debit card payment clearance). We take payment 3 working days before the renewal date, just in case there are any issues.

If at any point you have any queries in relation to your policy please do not hesitate to email us at contact us@adrianflux.co.uk.

Your sincerely,

Zoe Smith

So, they are assuming there will be issues. I think I may welll be looking aorund next year for both the cars that are currently insured with Flux.
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Taking it out early is making a issue??? as funds not in as it is early , statement kicks itself in the teeth, so it is making a issue so it will stop one, i must be missing something somewhere.
M-m

The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Mazda Mender wrote:Taking it out early is making a issue??? as funds not in as it is early , statement kicks itself in the teeth, so it is making a issue so it will stop one, i must be missing something somewhere.
M-m

No Wayne, you're spot on, maybe I am unlike others in that I need to ensure avaiable funds for larger transactions, but this did catch me out and alsmost caused some embarrassment.

Return to “Adrian Flux Insurance”