What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Adrian Flux 50% price hike

Get it out of your system. Keep it clean'ish. It can be just about anything that has ragged you up, but please not about the OC. Leave their politics there.
blackyb

Adrian Flux 50% price hike

Postby blackyb » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Yep, you got it. Just got my renewal notice from Adrian Flux with whom we have had our wee Eunos insured with for a few years now,.
The quote is 50% more expensive than last years premium.
We have not made any claims or changed any of our requirements.
Now I know prices are increasing but I find the hike disgusting.
Any one else found their renewal premiums exceeding inflation and the national debt
:angry-screaming:
1993 1.6 Eunos Roadster (gone)
1998 UK Mk 2 1.6 (gone)
2003 1.8 SVT Sport (shouldnt have sold it)
1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster with a bit of bling.

Life is a journey, best travelled topless in an MX5!!
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Re: Adrian Flux 50% price hike

Postby Mazda Mender » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:29 am

I now change every year, they are all as bad as each other, nice incentive to reel you in for the first year and then the spider jumps on the second,they have you by the short and curly's because we have no choice but to have insurance, we shop around every year now, being loyal to these Co's regardless means nothing these days, everything is geared around "new customers" so thats what i do, it pays to shop around.
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
stevehh
Regular

Postby stevehh » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:40 pm

I'm with Adrian Flux. Every year the renewal quote goes up. I use comparison sites, to get a better quote.
I then call Adrian Flux, and they price match the quote, well within a fiver or so.
I get the price I want, and I don't have to fill in lots of new company paperwork.

Steve
2004 Mx5 Sport
blackyb

Postby blackyb » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:03 pm

That's going to be my plan, however with the VW good old SAGA has so far in four years beaten off all the completion without resorting to such tactics, wonder if they will insure the wee Mazda!!
1993 1.6 Eunos Roadster (gone)
1998 UK Mk 2 1.6 (gone)
2003 1.8 SVT Sport (shouldnt have sold it)
1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster with a bit of bling.

Life is a journey, best travelled topless in an MX5!!
robabarker
Regular

Postby robabarker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:28 pm

I had a similar thing with them myself. Shopped around and found a far cheaper alternative, called AF back and the best they could do was still £300 more expensive than the one I found.

Suffice to say, I didn't stay with them.
MM-tinkered '98 Roadster RS

Return to “RANT! Not for the faint hearted!!!”