What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

F88king ebay p**cks

Get it out of your system. Keep it clean'ish. It can be just about anything that has ragged you up, but please not about the OC. Leave their politics there.
Pinky1984
Regular

F88king ebay p**cks

Postby Pinky1984 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Seem to be breeding these lately :roll: I sell loads on ebay...

Sell a pair of ST202 celica skirts for £25 + £8 post genuine ones like, they normally fetch £60 up. I put they're scraped underneath which they are from being on a track car with about 20mm ground clearence, But put em up cheap someone must have a use. Lad buys em then 2 days later i get a case opened these are scraped too badly I want my money back as I'm going to throw them in a skip... I asked for pictures to see if theyve suddenly got gouges in them. Havent heard sod all since. Sick of muppets buying stuff cheap and whinging.

Sold a long distance transmitter as a spares or repair project for 99p.. £4postage guys left me negative feedback for there being 3 self tappers missing cos us £7 to post it lmao

Indonesian guy buys a E36 heater panel.. i have international sales off so f**k knows how he got through. I told him this and that i dont ship out of uk he said its fine he does it all the time, so i thought sod it ill post it. Told him is £40 tracked £12 untracked at his risk as i don't sell out of UK mainland. Surprise surprise he hasn't got it. I offer to send him another he pays carriage. I get called the tw*t :roll: Lesson learned
1989 Eunos Roadster

nedski
Serial Poster

Re: F88king ebay p**cks

Postby nedski » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Not just Ebay . Everthing is somebody else's fault. Nobody takes responsibilty for their own actions anymore.
Life is becoming more about covering your own ass. Do a good turn and you still get bitten. That's life nowadays.
Mk1 1.6 Turbo. Gaz shocks. Tr Lane roll bar.
Garage Owner, Lincolshire
Helper to the Scunny track day crew and North Linc's Track Day Club.
www.stokesofkelsey.co.uk
flea
Moderator Wannabe

Postby flea » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:57 pm

They cant just say they were going to throw them in a skip. If they get there money back its still your property. I can understand how you feel
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:58 am

I have had it a few times, brand new Mk2 boot spoiler he buys for it and I send it off, the next thing I know is a message comes though telling me that nothing as turned up, so I check the online data which says that it was delivered and signed for? (This was a dear rear spoiler and rare)
He then told me that it was his old address and he had not updated his info, that all turned into a nightnmare to all sort out.
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
Pinky1984
Regular

Postby Pinky1984 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:47 am

Update; skirt kids sent me a pic through resolution centre from the inside of a skirt with the corner chipped off... hmmm either not mine or he broke them installing them. the bit thats missing goes up in the arch where you cant even see it!
1989 Eunos Roadster

binarypunk

Postby binarypunk » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:39 pm

I'm afraid this is eBay all over these days. Kids know they can get their money back way too easily, so they try it on whenever they can. I used to do a bit of trading of salvaged PC parts, but the number of people that bought a part, reported it faulty, then sent back their old faulty part at my cost...or did chargebacks on things they blatantly bought...or came up with stupid reasons why it didn't match a description.

Just not worthwhile any more...all the 'buyer protection' in the world, but no protection for sellers at all. Chargebacks are classics - Paypal takes the card, does the security checks, takes the money...and takes a huge fee...then takes my money back again later because the card was used 'without permission'. Why is that my fault? What could I have done about it? That's clearly their risk as a payment broker, but they punt it on to me...along with 'admin fees' for the privilege!
Jon - UK Mk1 1.6 1993 Classic Red

Check out my MX5 mods and tools:
http://www.binarypunk.co.uk
Need spares? Go to Autolink!
http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
nedski
Serial Poster

Postby nedski » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Yeh if your a seller its hardly worth the risk or bother. Like most things, the poor old robbing bast##d public have all the rights, and us the mean horrible dishonest lying trader making a fortune (not) have LESS than no rights!!
Mk1 1.6 Turbo. Gaz shocks. Tr Lane roll bar.
Garage Owner, Lincolshire
Helper to the Scunny track day crew and North Linc's Track Day Club.
www.stokesofkelsey.co.uk

Return to “RANT! Not for the faint hearted!!!”